A Cable Tie Cradle Mount is a simple, easy to install, and convenient way to secure wire and cable bundles. The deep cradle design provides support and is secured with a screw mounted into a recessed screw hole, enabling cable ties to pass over the head of the screws. This design allows for easy insertion of cable ties. Cradle Mounts are available to accommodate cable ties from 18 lbs to 120 lbs. They are available in Natural and Black. Packaging options include bulk bags of1000 pieces or smaller bags of 100.
Product Overview of Cradle Mounts:
- Material – Nylon 66
- Color - Natural and Black
- Temperature Rating - -40 degrees F – 185 degrees F
- Flammability Rating – UL 94-V2
LENGTHS AND WIDTHS
- Range of Length/Widths - .625” Length x .375” Width through 1.187” Length x .500” Width
MOUNTING HOLE SIZES
- #6 – For Cable Tie Strengths 18-50 lbs.
- #10 – For Cable Tie Strengths 18-175 lbs.
- ¼” – For Cable Tie Strengths 18-175 lbs.
- Nylon 66 – General purpose Nylon 66 is the material most frequently used for cable clamps. This material meets UL 94V-2 flammability rating and has a working temperature range from -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F. It is most effective in non-outdoor applications.
- Nylon 66 UV Stabilized – UV Stabilized Nylon 66 is the recommended material for exposure to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight. This product is recommended for use in applications of continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight. This material meets UL 94V-2 flammability rating and has a working temperature range from -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F.
Need Help Or Have a Question?
If you have a question about cable ties, cradle mounts, or other cable tie mounting products or applications, please call CTE’s experienced support staff at (888) 603-1233 or email us now.
Cable Tie Express stocks a wide range of UL and Military Certified Heat Shrink Tubing to meet all your wire and cable management needs.