Currently Cable Tie Express is seeking to fill a Customer Service/Inside Sales Position. Applicants should possess energy and vitality for sales and marketing with demonstrated organizational, time management, and strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook. A college degree is preferred. Industrial sales experience is a plus. Compensation for the position is commensurate with experience and includes additional performance based incentives. Individuals aspiring to become a solid and long term member of a close knit team with opportunities for advancement are encouraged to apply.
Key responsibilities of the Cable Tie Express opportunity include the following:
● Provide excellent customer service support through responding to customer inquiries, quotation generation and followup, introduction of new products, coordination with outside sales activities, trade shows, product training seminars
● Develop and further strengthen strong relationships with existing customer base consisting of small single owner “mom and pop” businesses to large national accounts
● Provide inside sales support to network of independent manufacturers agents
● Drive increase in sales and margin dollars and proactively participate in business development activities to realize new sales opportunities
● Spearhead, coordinate, and expedite marketing approaches to develop new customers
● Assist Management with development and analysis of periodic performance reports and specific key projects
Please call us or email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested!